Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Seattle Waterfront


I've nothing to say.  I returned from a trip to Sonoma last week, and next week will make another trip to Sonoma.  Family stuff.  Nothing -- beyond what I said in my March 29 post -- worth talking about.  And I'm still bothered by thoughts of my deceased cat, the famous Muldoon, whom I look for every time I enter the house, or even walk from one room to another. 

This afternoon, I walked along the waterfront.  Partly just for a walk on a blustery afternoon, but mainly to check up on the Alaska Way Viaduct, which is being reduced, bit by bit, to rubble.  Opening up great new vistas.  At least for those who can pay sufficient rent to enjoy them.

I have nothing to say.  But I owe you a post, just to remind you that I'm still alive and that better things will soon be on their way.  So here are some photos from today's walk.

Equipment eating up the first part of the Alaska Way Viaduct
Lots of Viaduct still to go



Chewing away on the top deck
A bear and the Wheel
The Wheel at the end of a Pier

Tourist shot -- Pike Place Market
Fish flying, straight ahead


  

No comments: