Saturday, February 10, 2024

Travel to Chicago. Blog visits from Singapore


Just a brief notice that I leave Seattle tomorrow, on Amtrak's Empire Builder, and will arrive in Chicago Tuesday afternoon.  I'm meeting my friends Jim and Dorothy, who are coming all the way up from West Lafayette, Indiana, to hang out with me.  We plan to see a couple of theater performances during my visit -- Chicago being in the midst of its annual theater festival.

I'll return to Seattle by plane Friday afternoon.

While I'm away from Seattle and from my blog, I'd like to ask the person or persons or organization -- or whoever you are -- in Singapore who has been visiting this blog repeatedly during the past three weeks to explain what on earth he, she, they, it is doing.

The last two hours have been typical -- about sixty visits.

I love being visited, but it's a  little disturbing when the visits are spaced evenly throughout all 24 hours of each day, every day for three weeks.  The total so far is something like 9,160 visits -- compared with a typical 545 from the USA during the same period.

  

No comments: