Friday, July 6, 2007

Kids! Don't they do the darnedest things?

Or, do you know where your son is tonight?

Two Florida teenagers, ages 14 and 16, were arrested this week. They are accused of beating and raping a woman (apparently chosen at random) in front of her 12-year-old son, and then forcing the boy to have sex with his mother. They then beat the boy and poured "numerous household cleaning liquids" into his eyes.

The father of the 16-year-old was perplexed. ''My son has a good heart,'' the father said. ''I can't believe my son would do something like this."

Source: New York Times 7-6-07

2 comments:

Zachary Freier said...

Wow.

...

...

I don't even know what to say about that.

Rainier96 said...

Yeah, you'll notice I didn't add any comments to it either! Just noted the irony of the father's trusting devotion to his son.

"I don't even know what to say..." <<----- Hmm, I noticed. Your last blog entry of any substance seems to have been in May!

:o)