Friday, June 22, 2007

Notice to Faithful Readers


No, no, no!


You do not have to sign in with Google to leave a comment.

Just click "Other" and call yourself some name that only I will recognize.

Or be really sneaky, and click "Anonymous."

Go ahead, call me a pointy-headed liberal, an idiot, or anything you want!

Yes, I'm pathetic! Sure, I'm desperate for attention. You're right, I'd rather be insulted than ignored! See? Those are some great ideas for insults right there!

And you can do it all anonymously, and still smile sweetly the next time you see me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're pathetic. You're desperate for attention. You'd rather be insulted than ignored, wouldn't you? Well here goes: you're a pointy-headed liberal idiot!

Zachary Freier said...

For the record, I am now smiling sweetly.

Rainier96 said...

Hahahaha! You scoundrel! Lucky for me you added the second message, or I would've spent all weekend wondering which sarcastic semi-witty friend or relative bit at my bait in the first one!

(I guess the nick should have tipped me off, if I thought long enough about it.)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Rainier96 said...

Translation of Rodrigo's valued contribution (from Portuguese) (using Babel Fish):

Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more.

Zachary Freier said...

Hahaha, interesting. "Valued contribution," indeed.